119 Rabbit Road
Port Sulphur, LA 70083
Seeking an entry-level position that will provide
long-term career growth and professional development.
Oct 02–Present • Culinary Institute
of N.O.(CINO), New Orleans, LA
Culinary Arts 202 (CA-202)
- Fourteen months of training in Product Knowledge, Knife
Skills, Basic Cooking Theory & Food Science, Applied Food Service
Sanitation, Intermediate Cooking Theory & Lab, Culinary Math & English
101, Culinary Arts 101 Lab, Dining Room & Banquet Management,
Wine Appreciation, Nutrition, Health, & Wellness, Professional
Baking, Culinary Arts 202 Math & English, Culinary Arts 202
Lab, and a 600-hour externship.
- During Intermediate Cooking Lab,
worked all positions in CINO's school lunch program: Server,
Pantry, Garde Manger, Tournant, Sous
Chef, and Executive Chef. Prepared meals for 60 CINO students
and staff Monday through Friday.
- Awarded a National Restaurant Association
Sanitation Certificate for Safe Food Handling.
- Awarded a Culinary
Arts 101 Certificate of Completion in March, 2003
- Awarded a National
Restaurant Association Nutrition Certificate for Food Service
- Will be awarded an A.O.S. Degree in the Culinary
Arts upon course completion.
Aug ??–Jun ?? • Belle Chasse High School,
Belle Chasse, LA
High School Graduate
Mar 03–Present • Southern Pride
Italian Cuisine, New Orleans, LA
- Worked the following line positions: Fry, Grill, Sauté,
and Prep at this ??-seat Italian restaurant.
02–Present • Chef’s Table Restaurant,
New Orleans, LA
Sous Chef / Tournant / Front of the House
- Performed prep work for cooking demonstrations, parties,
banquets, special event functions, and daily lunch for this 170-seat
fine dining restaurant.
- During CINO's Culinary Arts 101 Lab, worked
Pantry, Grill, Garde Manger, Sauté, Expo, and Hot Line
stations during lunch from 11:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. Monday through
- Thoroughly cleaned and sanitized all kitchen equipment
- Received, inspected, and properly stored incoming food
- During Professional Baking worked in the Chef's Table
full-service bakery, preparing breads, pastries, and desserts
school lunch program and the restaurant.
- During Dining Room & Banquet Management,
worked the following Front of the House positions: Server, Back Waiter, Host,
of the House Manager.
- During Culinary Arts 202 Lab, worked
as restaurant Sous Chef, training and supervising Culinary Arts
101 student chefs.
Available upon request.