||48 Creagan Avenue
||Gretna, LA 70053
|Bridgetrae C. Naffe
Seeking an entry-level position in your establishment where my
culinary skills, training, and education will contribute to your
success and provide long-term career advancement and professional
Sep 02–Present • Culinary Institute
of N.O.(CINO), New Orleans, LA
Culinary Arts 202 (CA-202)
- Fourteen months of hands-on training in Knife Skills, Product
Knowledge, Basic Cooking Theory & Food Science, Applied Food
Service Sanitation, Intermediate Cooking Theory & Lab, Culinary
Math & English 101, Culinary Arts 101 Lab, Wine Appreciation,
Nutrition, Health, & Wellness, Dining Room & Banquet Management,
Professional Baking, Culinary Math & English 202, Culinary
Arts 202 Lab and a 600-hour Externship.
- During Intermediate Cooking Theory Lab, worked all positions
in CINO's school lunch program: Garde Manger, Tournant, Grillardin,
Saucier, Sous Chef, and Executive Chef. Prepared approximately
55 meals each day from Monday to Friday for CINO students and staff.
- Will be awarded an A.O.S. Degree in the Culinary Arts upon
Jul 02–Present • Chef's Table Restaurant,
New Orleans, LA
- Performed prep work for cooking demonstrations, special
event banquets, daily lunch, and evening dinners at this 170-seat
fine dining restaurant.
- During Culinary Arts 101 Lab, worked the following positions
during lunch from 11:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. Monday through Friday:
Pantry, Sauté, Grill, Fry, and Expo.
- As part of CINO’s externship program, worked as server
and back waiter for evening functions, serving and bussing tables
for Elderhostel Tour Groups, private banquets, and wedding rehearsal
- As part of CINO’s externship program, worked all
evening stations in the kitchen where needed for Elderhostel Tour
Groups, private banquets, and wedding rehearsal dinners.
- Represented the Culinary Institute of New Orleans, LLC
at Audubon Institute's black tie gala, Celebration In The Oaks,
serving the Chef's Table signature dish (Lobster Bisque) to 500
- Represented the Culinary Institute of New Orleans, LLC at
Audubon Zoo's Zoo-to-Do, serving Oyster Rockefeller Soup to Audubon
- During Professional Baking worked in the Chef's Table
full-service bakery, preparing desserts and breads for CINO's
program and the restaurant.
- During Dining Room & Banquet Management performed
the duties of Server, Back Waiter, Hostess, and Front of the House Manager.
Culinary Arts 202 Lab worked as restaurant Sous Chef, training
and supervising Culinary Arts 101 student chefs.
99–Present • Metairie Cleaners, Metairie,
- Responsible for handling of customer garments, payments,
inventories, and troubleshooting.
- Worked various positions at this
establishment with over 6000 customers.
Although I have over six years of customer service experience
(Metairie Cleaners from 1999 to the present, First Data Corp. from
1997 to 1998, Gulf Coast In-Home Care from 1995 to 1996, & Pensacola
Civic Center for 6 months in 1995) & six years of janitorial
experience (Advanced Nail Concepts from 1991 to 1997), my true desire
is to pursue a culinary career. My decision to attend Culinary School
demonstrates my desire and resolve to succeed as a professional chef.
- CINO Knife Skills Student of the Month for September, 2002.
Basic Cooking Theory & Food Science Student of the Month
for September, 2002.
- CINO Sanitation Student of the Month for
- CINO Intermediate Cooking Theory Student of the
Month for November, 2002.
- CINO Intermediate Cooking Lab Student
of the Month for November, 2002, January, 2003, and February,
- CINO Culinary Arts 101 English Student of the Month for February,
- CINO Culinary Arts 101 Math Student of the Month for
February and March, 2003.
- CINO Dining Room Management Student
of the Month for March, 2003.
- Culinary Arts 101 Certificate of
Completion in March, 2003.
- A National Restaurant Association Sanitation
Certificate for Safe Food Handling.
- A National Restaurant Association
Nutrition Certificate for Food Service Professionals.
- A Certificate
of Merit for participating in breakfasts and lunches at City
Hall for the Mayor of New Orleans, the
Honorable C. Ray Nagin.
Available upon request.